Scale out with Ubuntu Server
The leading platform for scale-out computing, Ubuntu Server helps you make the most of your infrastructure. Whether you want to deploy an OpenStack cloud, a Hadoop cluster or a 50,000-node render farm, Ubuntu Server delivers the best value scale-out performance available.
- Supported for five years by Canonical
- Certification as a guest on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Joyent, IBM and HP Cloud
- Updates to Tomcat (v7), Postgresql (v9.3), Docker v(0.9), Puppet (v3.0), Qemu (v2.0), Libvirt (v1.2), LXC (v1.0) and MySQL (v5.5)
- The first production release of Open vSwitch 2.0 with full kernel integration
- Runs on x86, x86-64, ARM v7, ARM64 and Power